Established in 1997, OPSI Systems is headquartered in South Africa, with branches in Australia and the United States.
- OPSI Systems is a software development and consulting house specialising in the supply chain, with a specific focus on vehicle logistics and demand prediction. OPSI Systems has a stable of standard routing and scheduling packages in addition to specifying, developing and rolling out custom solutions. By combining our standard software solutions with our ability to specify, develop, and roll out custom solutions and middleware, OPSI Systems’ products can be easily integrated into any company’s structure.
- OPSI Systems’ has more than 60 years of combined experience in developing fleet logistics technology and have leveraged our extensive experience with leading global distributors to ensure our products meet the highest standards.
- Our commitment to innovation, service quality and product excellence ensures our software is always current and ready to take advantage of the latest developments in route optimisation and fleet management methodology.
- David Lubinsky - Managing Director
- David Lubinsky holds a PhD in Computer Science from Rutgers University and a Master's Degree in Statistics from the University of the Witwatersrand. David worked for the prestigious Bell Laboratories for four years before returning to South Africa in 1992. Pursuing a role in education at the Computer Science department at Wits University, he was promoted to associate professor in 1995 before leaving in 1997 to form OPSI Systems.
- Sean Aspoas - Head of Implementation
- Sean Aspoas holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science from the University of the Witwatersrand and employs his extensive experience in mathematical modelling and simulation as the head of the Implementation division of OPSI Systems.
- Paul Baker - Head of Development
- Paul Baker holds an Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Cape Town. Before joining OPSI System, he was instrumental in the design and development of the highly successful CoroCAM - a daylight corona detection camera - for the CSIR. Paul heads the development team of OPSI Systems and is the chief architect of FLO and PLATO.
- Tim Mitchell - Product Manager: FLO & ZENO
- Tim Mitchell (BSc, H.Dip.Ed, H.Dip.Computer Science) is the head of FLO and mobile development at OPSI. He has over ten years’ experience in the specification, design and implementation of algorithms deployed in the logistics field.
- Sam Nudelman - Financial Manager
- Sam Nudelman, MBBCh (University of the Witwatersrand), has experience in business development in many industries. Before joining OPSI Systems, Sam ran a number of enterprises in the health care, inventory and property sectors. Sam heads the financial operations of OPSI.
- Glenn Brown - Managing Director OPSI Australia
- Glenn Brown holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of the Witwatersrand. Glenn opened the Australian office in Sydney in 2006 and has grown the company to be one of the major Transport Optimisation and Management System providers to Australia and New Zealand
- David Clark - Head of Operations
- David Clark holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science from the University of the Witwatersrand. David's research explored algorithms for scheduling overhead cranes to minimise the conflict between them. David heads up OPSI Systems' operations and is intricately involved in development of all products.
- Sunstone Logistic Systems
- Sunstone Logistic Systems is a transport and route optimisation company specialising in tracking and transport management services and products for the African market. Sunstone supplies FLO, ORBIT and related services and benefits as OPSI's official distributor in the African continent. http://www.sunstonelogisticsystems.com
- eBECS is a specialist in the design and delivery of solutions for manufacturing, distribution, oil & gas, general heavy industry and all aspects of the service industries. eBECS offers in-depth industry experience and technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and business intelligence solutions. http://www.ebecs.com/customers
- BEE Compliance
- Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) has been highlighted as one of the key factors to improving the active participation of the majority of South Africa's citizens in the economy.
As such, OPSI Systems is BEE compliant and fully committed to implementing a practical BEE programme both within OPSI Systems and externally, wherever possible.
BEE Compliance Certificate
- PAIA Compliance
- OPSI Systems is committed to performing in an open and transparent manner, and complies with the directives indicated in the Promotion of Access to Information Act .
As such, clients and interested persons may request information and review our policy with regards to access to information in the provided PAIA Manual below.
PAIA Compliance Manual